Full-Service Oil Company in Lexington, MA
Heating Oil Delivery in North Shore MA & Southern NH
If you’re searching the internet for heating oil in Lexington, MA, look no further! Residents throughout the Merrimack Valley area of Massachusetts and New Hampshire count on Olde Town Oil for competitive oil pricing, dependable delivery, and local supply. As an Olde Town Oil customer, you can benefit from the many conveniences of automatic fuel delivery. We’ll keep an eye on your fuel levels and take care of scheduling deliveries for you!LEXINGTON, MA
- Save time and hassle
- Don’t worry about remembering to place your order
- There’s no extra charge!
Sign up for automatic delivery at any time—regardless of the season. Let us know if you’re interested!
Best Heating Fuel for New England Homeowners
If you are building a new house in the Lexington, MA area or considering converting to a new home energy type, we’d like to share some information with you about the heating fuel trusted by Merrimack Valley homeowners for generations: oil heat.
Did you know…?
- Heating oil is non-explosive in nature, making it a safe choice for your family and your property. If you currently heat with natural gas and are concerned about the risks, learn about converting to oil here.
- You can enjoy significant fuel savings for years to come by upgrading your current oil furnace or boiler. No need to switch fuels if you already have oil!
- Many oil companies offer more than just fuel delivery services. We at Olde Town Oil offer complete heating and cooling system services, payment plan options, and customized bulk diesel fuel plans, as well.
To learn more about heating with oil, maintaining your current oil heating equipment, or upgrading to a high-efficiency system, simply contact our office.
What’s the Price of Oil in Lexington, MA?
Wondering who has the most competitive heating oil prices in your Northeastern Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire town? Want to make your fuel payments more manageable this year? If you live in Lexington, MA and heat with oil, Olde Town Oil has options for you! We offer price protection and fuel payment programs for Merrimack Valley homeowners. Choose between our Customer Advantage Program (price protection with a price cap) and our Budget Plan. These plans will…
- Add predictability to your monthly oil costs
- Make payments more even and manageable
- Eliminate the stress of potential market price spikes
These price protection and budget plan options come in especially handy during the winter months when your energy bills are typically highest. Give us a call or click below to request more information and to sign up for your plan of choice!
Bulk Diesel for Businesses in Lexington, MA
If your Merrimack Valley area business needs diesel fuel to keep operations running smoothly, Olde Town Oil is the local fuel provider you can trust. We serve the diesel fuel needs of hospitals, schools, apartment buildings, industrial businesses, and more in and around Lexington, MA!
- Off-Road Diesel for Machines & Generators
- On-Road Diesel for Your Fleet
- Commercial Generator Diesel Fuel
- Scheduled Deliveries
- On-Demand Deliveries
- Emergency Deliveries
- Bulk Prices & Supply Agreements
- Proven Fuel Reliability & Supply
Merrimack Valley Heating & Air Conditioning
Olde Town Oil offers much more than diesel and #2 fuel oil for residents in the Lexington, MA area. We are also trained and skilled in complete heating and air conditioning system services! That’s right: whatever your residential HVAC needs may be, we can assist.
- Automatic (or Will-Call) Heating Oil Deliveries
- Fuel Payment Plan Options
- Fuel Oil Tank Replacements
- Boiler & Furnace Repairs
- Boiler & Furnace Replacements
- Water Heater Repairs
- Water Heater Replacements
- Natural Gas to Oil Conversions
- Heating Service Plans
- Air Conditioning Service Plans
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
- Central Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini-Split A/C Installations
If you need an emergency repair or have an immediate concern, please call us instead of filling out the contact form on our website so that we can assist you as quickly and directly as possible.